5'3 125Lbs Hoping for 450CC!! - Dallas, TX

I'm 25 years old and have 2 children; 4 and 1. I...

I'm 25 years old and have 2 children; 4 and 1. I breastfed for a little more than 3 years in total. Due to breastfeeding I went from a 32 DD to a 34 barely B. I completely lost all breast tissue and have a lot of saggy skin. I'm truly hoping for larger breast similar to my old size. Comparing other woman who are similar in size, I don't see any getting implants above 350cc. One more week and I'll be able to decide on the exact size! Hopefully my chest measurement will allow me to have minimum 400cc. Crossing my fingers!

4 more days until Surgery!

Going into my pre op appointment I truly thought I wanted Ideal breast implants. Instead I decided to go for a feel closer to breast tissue; Natrelle Silicon implants. I chose 485cc or 520cc, it just depends what my doctor likes better. I also picked up 7 prescriptions for the surgery totaling $45. I'm very excited for this change, hoping to be comfortable in my own skin again!

25 Years Old, 121 Lbs; Lift with 520cc Natrelle Inspira Implants

2 days ago I finally had my breast lift with aug. I'm absolutely in
love with the size. My first day of healing wasn't bad at all, but today
(day 3) I have a significant amount of pain. Thankfully keeping up in
the pain pills have been helping a lot.

My PS is a wonderful guy with great skills. If you're looking for a
surgeon in the Dallas area, I definitely recommend Dr. Laurence Weider.
He takes his time and his work is perfect. Also he's a Board certified
surgeon.

His Nursing staff is also wonderful and they're always available to reach for questions.

First shower!

I love them even more!!!

1 week post breast lift and aug

Yesterday, I was feeling wonderful. So I decided to take my kids to Legoland; than walked around mall for a few hours. The moment i'm walking to the car, I realized how much pain my armpits and back are in.
As soon as I made it home; I went straight to bed, and regretted my entire outing due to my pain level.

I've been completely off pain meds for about three days, but that night pills we're a must! Now waking up the following morning I'm fully going back on all my pain pills.

Overall, for anyone only 1 week post breast lift and aug; I'm warning you, don't even do it. Wait a few more days for your body to heal before you have a day full of standing and walking. Even if you think you feel wonderful.

Thankfully no changes to the scarring and my body looks like it's healing great. ????????

In two days I'll be 6 weeks post

Wow time has gone by fast! I'm finally starting to see my breast drop into position, and daily I'm loving them even more. I'm very surprised to see very little scarring especially after having a Loli-Lift. Due to being allergic to medical tape; my sutures had to be glued, so dried blood is still stuck around my nipples. Next week I'll get they glue removed!!! So happy about the results. ????????????????
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Laurence Weider is a great guy with wonderful skills. He listens very well to his patients; I'm so glad I chose him to be my surgeon.