36 Year Old Momma Post Breast Lift and Augmentation - Dallas, TX

I had a great experience with Dr Weider, Cecilia,...

I had a great experience with Dr Weider, Cecilia, and Kimberly. Everyone was wonderful/ professional and I'm am beyond happy with my results. I will definitely be choosing Dr Weider again In the near future for my plastic surgery needs. His surgical team are the very best. I am 36 years old and after breast feeding my daughter I lost a significant amount of breast tissue. I went from a D cup to B cup and had a lot of sagging which made me feel very self conscious. Dr weider listened to my request and assisted in helping me make the best decision.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Weider was very profession and is an amazing plastic surgeon. He had a great bedside manner and ensured I made the best choice for me by guiding me through the procedure and recovery time. He answered all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable prior, during, and post procedure. Thank you all for making my experience so wonderful.