Petite Build, GREAT Breast Implant Experience - Dallas, TX

I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Dr. Weider and his...

I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Dr. Weider and his staff to anyone considering a cosmetic procedure. They spent an extensive amount of time in the weeks before the surgery talking about options and preparing me. I never felt pressured--they truly wanted me to have as much information as possible and make the right decision for me. I also really enjoyed the private and comfortable experience I had. The office is in a discreet location and I never sat longer than a minute or two in the waiting room. I was worried about running into someone I know or being uncomfortable walking in or out of his office, but that was not even an issue. I chose the "gummy bear" implants have been so pleased with my results. Recovery was a breeze, I had very minimal scarring, and after the swelling went away my breasts looked and felt unbelievably natural. In fact, my regular physician asked me about Dr. Weider because she said my results were some of the best she had seen. I am very petite (I went from a 32A to a 32D!), so I was worried about how implants would look on me, and I have been more than satisfied.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Weider is great to talk to, very informative, and made every part of this experience comfortable. Cecilia, his practice manager, was also a part of my great experience. I liked that I never felt pressured into my decision, and they were always available to answer any question I had--both before my procedure, and even now, a full year post-surgery.