47yr Old Breast Revision 255cc Natrelle Inspira - Dallas, TX

I was in need of a breast revision after one of my...

I was in need of a breast revision after one of my implants (17 year old 270cc saline under) had partially deflated. I live in the Caribbean so I was going to have to travel stateside for my surgery and carefully plan all of the details. After doing phone interviews with several surgeons, I decided on Dr. Farris and his staff due to their prompt communication and thorough explanations. I immediately felt comfortable with my decision. Dr. Farris and his staff were fantastic. I was traveling long distance for my surgery, so they were very helpful in assisting me with handling all of the necessary pre-op details & scheduling of my procedure prior to my arrival in town. Upon arrival in Dallas and meeting Dr. Farris and his staff, I knew that I had made the right decision and felt very at ease by my surgery day. It has now been 2 months and my incisions have healed very well and scarring is minimal. Dr. Farris listened very carefully to the new breast style I desired (comparable size with softer feel and more natural look with less fullness on top). I highly recommend Dr. Farris and his staff.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Farris and his staff were very professional, timely, thorough and made me feel very comfortable with the process of my breast revision surgery. My results and recovery process were the best to be expected. I highly recommend Dr. Farris and his office.