Don't Fear Explant Dr Melmed - Dallas, TX

I had 12 year old saline under muscle. I had pain...

I had 12 year old saline under muscle. I had pain and wierd symptoms. I visited dr melmed and he explanted me. He is an artist. I only wish other surgeons would learn from him on how to explant.
I visited several surgeons and went with him. Including a top explant doctor. You will not regret it with him! He is down to earth and a true professional.

5 days post op

I feel no pain. I felt no pain day after? It took me three years to finally do the explant. The things I love are the natural shape and that they jiggle. Lol My breasts never jiggled they layed heavy and hard. I do think it is important tongued an expert. I knew he had done more than 4000 explants so he had seen it all. What he tells you what will happen will happen. If he tells you you don't have much tissue then that is the truth. The biggest thing for me is Indont have to worry about more surgeries and getting sick. By the way I was an a before explant but gained 15 pounds and had one son. I am a b now. I look better than before implants.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon