Only Doctor to Have Explant Procedure Done with - Dallas, TX

After being diagnosed with an autoimmune disease...

After being diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and researching the causes, I concluded that my 12year old saline implants were making me ill. I am very healthy,eating an organic vegetarian/vegan diet. I exercise, am 5'8" and 135 lbs. I can only conclude that the implants were impacting my health. I read reviews of several doctors on real self and came across Dr Melmed. I scheduled a consult, did not seek a second opinion. I scheduled the procedure after my consult. My husband and I felt so comfortable with Dr Melmed we didn't feel the need to see anyone else. I really like the fact that he doesn't put breasts in, he just takes them out. If a doctor knows that they make women sick, why would they implant them. There is a highly rated doctor out of Atlanta that talks about implants making you sick, yet she continues to implant patients. So I was seeking a doctor more aligned with the values of "doing no harm" . Dr Melmed also has experience working, shaping and placing the nipples where they belong. This is highly technical and many top cosmetic surgeons either are too lazy to deal with nipples or just don't have the technical expertise. My sister had her implants removed last month from her doctor in Australia. The breast are sunken in and do not look nice at all. I will post my before and after photos below. The after is from 24 hours after surgery. I am amazed that I do not have a single bruise. I highly recommend Dr Melmed.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon