33 Year Old - Removal of 10 Year Old Saline Implants - Dallas, TX

Dr. Burns and Tracie were both incredible during...

Dr. Burns and Tracie were both incredible during my experience. I initially reached out to the office of Dr. Burns to get an idea of cost for the removal of my breast implants. Tracie responded in a short time and provided me with an estimate for the removal only and an estimate for removal and lift. I was able to schedule my consultation within about a week, or week and a half, from the time that I called. I was thrilled with how things were moving along so timely. I had completed my paperwork prior to my consultation so there was little I had to do when I arrived other than wait. Unlike most doctor offices, I didn't wait long before I was taken to the exam room. Tracie was very pleasant as she asked some basic health related questions then she took me to get my pre-op photos done. The lady who took my photos was extremely nice and really helped to limit the awkwardness of standing in front of a camera with my top off. I was fairly comfortable in such an awkward moment. When I met Dr. Burns he was very personable. It was very easy to talk with him and I felt as though he engaged in our conversation. After my consultation, I felt very confident in moving forward with Dr. Burns and Tracie provided me with my options. I was able to book my procedure within two weeks. I just had my first post-op visit and everything is healing wonderfully. I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Burns and I will absolutely work with him for any future needs (as I may decide to get a lift in the future).
Dallas Plastic Surgeon