31 Years and 3 Sets of Implant. Gone!! - Dallas, TX

I have had implants since age 30 and I am 61 now....

I have had implants since age 30 and I am 61 now. I had no idea there were real, positive options for removal until recently. I was diagnosed with autoimmune disease about 10 years ago, but started to have noticeable symptoms about 7 years after my first implant. I am currently positive by lip biopsy for Sjogrens and also borderline lupus. My first implants were ruptured for over 10 years and all my doctors, including the rheumatologist said they were harmless. They aren't. My second set were saline that also ruptured and I had a third set that developed contracture. I came to Dallas on my own and had them out. I can breathe again. Wow! And my breasts are natural and look pretty good, but the final outcome is too soon to know. Dr. Melmed is skilled and wonderful and takes personal care of you. The hospital and anesthesia are aces. I should know, I'm a nurse. I wish I had met Dr Melmed years ago. He is principled, personable and highly skilled. It is well worth it. I expect my symptoms to improve and I am looking forward to a healthier, natural life!! Don't hesitate. You health is worth it.

Almost 2 weeks post implant, update

Wow! I am sooo happy to have had the implants removed. The first thing I noticed right off the bat is that I breathe so much better. My friends commented that I look younger and I do! I have better posture and a slimmer, healthier look. I still have small breasts, but they look and even more important feel like normal, much softer natural breasts! I feel better too. My achiness and fatigue is noticeably improved. I am excited for you ladies who are taking yours out. You should feel much better and look younger. I am happy to have made the decision!:)
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Very caring and knowledgeable. First rate skills. He is the only doctor who does not replace them, which I consider important. I highly recommend him. Your health is his main concern, but he also gives wonderful results. Call or write him, he will respond readily.