Wonderful Experience

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a breast augmentation 10/27/16 and did 350...

I had a breast augmentation 10/27/16 and did 350 cc under the muscle. The entire experience was amazing. I was very nervous to have this procedure done but it is something I always wanted for myself. I took the plunge and couldn't be happier with the results. I was even working out after 2 weeks!! Wonderful experience and so glad I was able to do this for myself!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hobar is an amazing, professional, and gifted surgeon. He did a fabulous job on my breast augmentation. I am so pleased with my results. I consulted many doctors and after careful consideration I thought I was in the best hands with Dr. Hobar and his experienced staff. I am so happy I chose him to do my surgery. He put my implants under the muscle and made the incisions through my armpit. His work is meticulous and I am pleased with every step of the process from our initial meeting to surgery day and our follow up appointments!! Wonderful experience and happy patient!!