Wanted This for over 10 Years! - Dallas, TX

I have always been not quite an A cup. I had been...

I have always been not quite an A cup. I had been wanting my breast done for at least 10 years. Finally the time was finally right. I consulted a dr in Oklahoma and dr Hubbard. It was like night and day between the 2. Dr. Hubbard and his staff were truly amazing and welcoming and informative. If I had any questions or concerns, they were answered immediately. During my pre-op all of the nurses were awesome. The anesthesiologist was one of the best, I woke up feeling great. I believe the first words I said when I came out of it were "I have boobs!" With a big smile on my face. The nurse asked where my pain was at on a scale from 1-10. It was barely a 6. I am not 3 days post op and my pain still has never reached over a 6. It's been truly amazing. And despite and tightness and swelling which I know will go down, my breast already look amazing. I am beyond thrilled with my results and know as more time passes I will continue to love them more and more. Dr. Hubbard is truly the best. I will 100% be using him again in the future. Thank you Dr Hubbard and all of your Amazon staff!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon