3rd Time Patient and Finally Had Enough - Dallas, TX

I had a rupture in my left breast and went to Dr....

I had a rupture in my left breast and went to Dr. Stagnone to have it replaced. I went ahead and got the right one replaced at the same time since I wanted to switch to silicone. Well shortly after surgery I got a serious infection in the left side. It got so bad that the implant had to be removed. After waiting a few month for the left side to heal I was able to get another implant put in the left side. While this time I did not get an infection, instead I for a level 4 (the worst) capsular contracture. Dr. Stagnone put me on Cingulair which had no impact on a level 4. Finally he told me that maybe I just wasn't right for implants. This was a ridiculous statement since over the past 20 years I had two breast implant surgeries with no problems at all. So this time I decided to go to a different doctor and I must say that I have never been happier. Not only did the surgery go without any complications but this doctor used a drain so that the fluid would release, prescribed me anti-inflammatory drugs and anti-biotics. My new doctor did a wonderful job and I am so grateful to him for fixing Dr. Stagnone's mistake.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

He had a very nice manner and answered questions but he failed to do the job correctly.