Breast Augmentation / Replacement Implant Removal and Replacement - Dallas, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

In 2006, I had my 1st breast augmentation. Since...

In 2006, I had my 1st breast augmentation. Since then, it's been a good experience for me. Mid-August I noticed my left breast deflating. Contacted my surgeon, Dr. Craig Hobar. Immediate action from him and his team. Sept. 4th, I had implant removal and replacement in both breast. Even went up a size! Best experience ever. Dr. Hobar and his team are wonderful! Highly recommend Dr. Craig Hobar, Dallas, Texas. Also, his staff was the most professional and caring staff. The ladies in the office are the best! Each person makes you feel important. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hobar if considering a breast augmentation.
The Baylor Surgicare at Valley View was excellent too. I received a phone call day after surgery. I was very pleased with their help and service.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Hobar. He was good to me. I was comfortable discussing my decision to have a breast augmentation. I had researched and had many questions. He was able to answer each one. He performed my 1st surgery in 2006. In August 2014, my left implant deflated. I was very upset, emotional and concerned. His immediate action and recommendation helped me tremendously. He recommended implant removal and replacement. Throughout my pre and post office visits, Dr. Hobar has been awesome. His "bedside" manners are excellent. I have confidence and trusted him with both surgeries. I was thankful I had taken the Mentor Enhanced Warranty after my 1st surgery. The office staff was helpful in filing my claim. The cost was less than half of my first surgery. Thanks to Dr. Hobar and his staff!!!!