My Confidence is BACK! - Dallas, TX

I am beyond pleased with my results, only 5 weeks...

I am beyond pleased with my results, only 5 weeks post op they are looking amazing. I would recommend him to ANY one. I now have more confidence and feel that I look great in everything I wear. I finally have the breast I have wanted for many years, it is still surreal at times.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Through a family member as well as facebook. On February 15, 2013 I had a breast lift and implants done by Dr. Hubbard. First meeting Dr. Hubbard, I felt comfortable and completely relaxed, which is not like myself when it involves undressing. Surgery day was amazing. The nurse helped ease all my nerves and was more like a friend than a nurse. Dr. H ROCKED my surgery. Updated on 22 Mar 2013: I also have to add that Julie is amazing! She went out of her way every time, from scheduling my appts at crazy last minute times to answering a ton of my questions before and after surgery. She really makes you feel at ease. So funny and charismatic.