Mother of 2, 5'3" 115lbs 371cc Moderate + - Dallas, TX

I haven't always wanted an augmentation. However...

I haven't always wanted an augmentation. However after nursing two beautiful kids, becoming a runner who lifted regularly, my perky B cups turned to saggy bags. It wasn't until my husband spent time searching for my nipples in bed that I had enough. I didn't feel sexy anymore. So I started researching surgeons in Dallas. Having two small children and a busy husband, I couldn't stay in bed for days. I came across Dr. Khan on this website and was intrigued by her advertised 24hr recovery augmentation so I scheduled a consult.

Um wow if you haven't met her and are considering an augmentation in the Dallas area or are willing to travel, you should put her on your list. Down to earth doesn't do her justice. This woman is simply the nicest doctor I've met in a very long time. She listens, laughs and you feel so comfortable meeting with her. She took my measurements and based on my band width and excess tissue, 371ccs was my recommended size. With Dr. Khan, there is no need for wish pictures. She tells you what fits your body and tissue. So to fill me out, 371 was the number. Here we go!!!

5 days before

5 days before surgery I was nervous. Not just a little but a lot. I starting questioning whether I was doing the right thing. My SIL talked me off the cliff and reminded me this was a big decision but not one I made lightly. I think we all get nervous, even though I was ok with my surgeon, the size I was worried about. Being a runner I needed something I could handle.

Day of surgery

The morning of surgery, I woke up feeling at peace and happy. I was scheduled for surgery at 915am. Unfortunatley, a problem with the sanitizing machine didnt allow my surgery to start until 12pm. While I waited, I saw Dr. Khan who remeasured me to ensure perfect fit. I spoke to Jason the anesthesiologist at great length, talking about everything and nothing. He too is super friendly, competent and extremely nice. It helped me feel so comfortable and happy with the choice of surgeon. I still felt unsure about my size but Betty, Dr. Khan's nurse told me larger would make me look awful, too big for my frame and smaller wouldn't fill out my tissue and I'd have a rock in a sock effect. No thanks. The moderate plus profile would give me perfect breasts for a mother of two, which I'm happy to be!

After surgery, I felt so good I was high fiving Jason, and telling Dr. Khan I wanted to hug her. I was in ZERO pain. My breasts felt like full heavy nursing breasts with a chest workout. A feeling I've had experience with. I was a bit groggy but not completely wasted. I went home, napped, showered and felt normal again. But with beautiful breasts!!!

Day of pictures

Day 2

Day 2 I woke up feeling great! I took my ibuprofen not for pain but more for swelling. I had an appointment with nurse Betty at 1030. I showered and continued to do my exercises. My family went to the children's aquarium, shoe shopping and then out to a movie. I was a bit tired and needed a nap but felt awesome.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

She is an amazingly talented surgeon who is the opposite of pretentious. She's real and listens to her patients. From Hannah her office manager to Betty her nurse to Jason the Anesthesiologist, she has surrounded herself with the best team. It's impressive!