Lost Weight, Gained New Boobs. Dallas, TX

I use to be quite a bit larger and after about 4...

I use to be quite a bit larger and after about 4 years of a weight loss journey I have lost 80lbs. I love my body and felt so good about myself, however my breasts took quite the hit with the weight loss. I lost all of the volume, so I decided to reward myself for my hard work of losing my weight with a much needed BA. I had my surgery today, and I am very happy that I made the decision to correct the issue.

1 Day Post Op

1 day post op and I am really surprised how "normal" I feel. A little sore, just feels like I had one hell of an upper body workout the day before. Obviously I am sure the pain pills are helping. Very swollen so I have been eating pineapple, but bruising is almost non existent.

Day 2 Post Op

Feel pretty sore, and I am very swollen especially by my armpits. I had my incision done under my boob though. 560cc moderate silicon

3 Days Post Opp

In little pain, still wearing my bra 24/7. Appointment with my DR is on Thursdsy for a follow up. I feel good!! Swelling is starting to go down....

Loving my results so far!!

I wanted something natural to my body type, I have broad shoulders. I have received some negative comments on here which is just mind blowing to me because my DR did exactly what I wanted. Considering I am 5 days post op I think they look damn good! Great job, Dr. Angobaldo! 560 CC Silicon Moderate Profile

1 Week 3 Days Post Opp

I LOVE MY BA! Dr. Angobaldo is the best!!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr. Angobaldo in Plano, TX and it was an amazing experience from A to Z. His office staff was exactly what you would want: Very professional, extremely kind, and I loved how they each spoke to me separately to make sure they fully understand what I wanted. So very happy and I highly recommend his office.