Breast Augmentation - So Happy W/ Dr. Fadi Constantine!!!! - Dallas, TX

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr....

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Fadi Constantine in 2014 and I couldn't be happier with the results- absolutely perfect!! He's young so he knows all of the new techniques and he also understands what looks natural and beautiful on a woman's body. You can tell in his bio how extremely intelligent he is, but when you meet him in person he is also fun, energetic, caring, and just a great person overall. He made me feel extremely comfortable and he even saw me three different times before my surgery. A lot of doctors will only see you one time before operating on you but this showed me that he is willing to take the extra time to really care for his patients and that he's also a perfectionist who strives to achieve the best results. In the operating room, he brought in three sizes of implants so he could see the result before making a final decision on what size was best for my body. After the surgery, he called me multiple times to check on me which I really appreciated. Dr. Constantine is seriously the best and I will go to him again in the future. I have already recommended him to a lot of friends and acquaintances because I'm so confident in who he is as a person, how he cares for his patients, and his results. Also, I think for his level of expertise and outcomes he is super affordable. I'm so happy I went with Dr. Constantine!! Wish I would have gone to him sooner!!!

Dallas Plastic Surgeon