Great Results!! - Dallas, TX

I have always been super skinny. 5'4 and 108 lbs...

I have always been super skinny. 5'4 and 108 lbs and size A cup. I decided I really wanted a more womanly figure. I had 355cc under the muscle. I ended up going to a DD which is bigger than I expected but I am very happy with the results! My friends who knew I had surgery have all said that it looks very natural as if I had always looked that way. I had my done over the summer since I teach and didn't want to worry about recovery time. It took a couple of weeks for me to not feel sore and tired all the time. I think the results are definitely worth being sore for a few weeks and am glad that I did it!

I am highly satisfied with the results of my surgery! Even though I went from an A to a DD all my friends have said that it looks very natural as if that was the way my body was made. Dr. Burns has a very caring and knowledgable staff. I felt that all my questions and concerns were answered before and after surgery and felt comfortable in his care. I would highly recommend Dr. Burns to anyone considering breast implants!