Breast Aumentation (It Was So Worth It).

I wanted breast augmentation for most of my adult...

I wanted breast augmentation for most of my adult life but I was reluctant to have surgery fearing it wouldn’t turn out well and my body would be disfigured. I did lots of research on procedures and physicians and finally found the right doctor with the answers to my questions.
Dr. Steven J. White was very kind, caring and informative anytime I had a question. He was available any time after hours with any issues I had. His staff is always on point with any question that I had throughout the whole recovery process.
I had a lot of swelling after surgery and yes it was so uncomfortable, which is normal and I wasn’t really happy about that but also did not realize the swelling would go down and I would love the results as much as I do.
I chose Dr Steven J. White because he has the best reviews in Dallas. When I had breast augmentation I was 32b and now I’m a 32 DD/E. The one thing I like most about the final result is that they are exactly what I wanted and they make me feel great in clothes. I didn’t have low self-esteem issues before the procedure but they are totally a boost in confidence, clothes fit better and I get to buy a new wardrobe. It was definitely worth it and will use Dr. Steven J White in the future if I ever need him again for other procedures.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

He has a great personality and is always upbeat. He is noted to be one of the best surgeons in the world. I had a great experience with Dr. Steven J. White and his staff and will recommend him to anyone as I know the kind and caring attention they will receive will be his very best.