37, 2 Kids and Always Wanted Boobs - Dallas, TX

Have to say Dr White out of Dallas was my #1...

Have to say Dr White out of Dallas was my #1 choice for the job. Hands down the best!! Made me look amazing! I did my research and out of all I choose him. So glad I did!!! Dr S White may have repeated himself about the whole operation however, the repeated info was drilled into my head to better understand and manage myself after the operation with my new addition. I looked good before with my small boobs after having two kids but now I look even better than I did before and after I had kids!! I felt like I mattered at the office before, during, and even after the procedure.
Most of my friends went with Dr white after my surgery and loved him as well. All thanked me in the end. Hands down the BEST IN DALLAS!!!
Funny story after, I was on a plane to London and reading the in flight magazine Dr Steven J White came up as Best Surgeon in Dallas. Reassured me I made the right choice!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner. Makes you feel like you matter as a client. You can tell he loves his job and that he is a perfectionist. Therefore, he makes you feel important. As he did me!! Will choose Dr White for any further surgeries if not advice.