36 Year Old, Two Kids, No Boobs - Dallas, TX

I have always wanted breast but never had any to...

I have always wanted breast but never had any to start with. I am 5'9 and 36A. I want to be a large D or maybe DD. I was expecting larger breast after surgery but so far they are not what I was hoping for. I am sure it is just timing as I have read other reviews with the same issues plus my doctor said to wait two weeks to see better results with size.

Hoping they get bigger!

I am 3 days post op and even with swelling they are not the size I had wanted. My doctor does not tell you what size he put in until about 3 months so we decide if we are happy with them by looking at then not because of the details. I wanted to be a really large D or bigger. Didn't have much to work with to begin with. I know he put in ultra high profile silicone implants. He told my husband that I would be happy with size in a 1-2 weeks after surgery. I am praying he is right. I keep hearing they are suppose to drop and Fluff out but will they really get bigger? I have always heard girls like the size when they are swollen and get disappointed when the swelling goes away. If that is true then I am really screwed. What do you ladies think? Here is a picture from this morning. 3 days post op. Sorry picture is upside down. App won't let me correct it.

2 weeks post op - 1 riding high

I am two weeks post op and my left implant seems to be higher and harder than the right. I am wearing a band and hoping it will fit this. Any suggestions?

4 months post op

I am almost 4 months post op and loving my new breast. Dr White knew what he was talking about. His staff was great at reassuring me during the process and being very personal.

1 year post op

1year post op. Love my boobs but do wish I had gone a little bigger.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. White and staff have been great. I am one day post op. I am concerned that my new implants are not big enough but Dr. White said they will be larger when they drop and swelling goes down. I have no clue what size he put in because he waits until later to tell his patients.