25 Year Old, 5'10, 131 Lbs; Natrelle 405 Cc Under the Muscle - Dallas, TX

The reason I got a breast augmentation is because...

The reason I got a breast augmentation is because I've always wanted bigger boobs while I was growing up. I thought if I got a boob job everyone would think I wasn't "natural" or authentic. When I stopped and realized this was for me, the doctor and I decided to go with under the muscle 405 cc silicone because they will be bigger yet still look natural. They are still pretty swollen but I am pretty pleased with the results even though it hasn't even been a week yet. I will
Definitely try to keep everyone in the loop about my journey because I have honestly been following all of the real selfs communities stories as well!

One Week Post Op

So I went to my first week post op appointment and I've gotta admit I was kind of nervous. Not because I didn't think I was healing well just because I over did it on Thursday before the appointment and one of the doctors that I called on told me i looked pale in the face. Yet needless to say my doctor said my boobs were healing great and to make sure I am resting as much as I can since my boobs are looking really well post op and he doesn't want me to develop a hematoma. So therefore back in bed I went trying to rest up the entire weekend before its work work work work.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Amazing doctor, very helpful and beneficial and doesn't make you feel like you're just another patient. With his practice he devotes all his time to you and how to make you the happiest and I haven't gone to my post op yet I have it tomorrow but I can't wait to go see how my boobs are progressing. Thanks Dr. Hubbard!!