24 Y.o., Saline-Filled Breast Implants - Dallas, TX

Being a size A cup holder, I've always dreamed of...

Being a size A cup holder, I've always dreamed of having bigger breasts. I was considering a breast augmentation surgery for many years. I consulted with 2 or 3 different plastic surgeons before meeting Dr. White. I think a 3-hour consultation and a LOAD of useful information is what made me choose Dr. White in the first place. Besides assuring me to with his limitless knowledge in his sphere of work, he also made me feel very comfortable in his company. Dr. White and his staff took their time to go over every single detail of what to expect before and after surgery.
SIZE. Dr. White chooses the size himself! He chooses the RIGHT and realistic size for you based on your body and breast complexion, and he does it during surgery. It's an amazing feeling to trust your surgeon and to have zero expectations of how big your body will allow you to go, however, be sure that the result will be perfect.
POST SURGERY. I could not even begin to describe how pleased I am with the results. I think I have the most perfect cleavage, and its only been a month since my surgery, meaning that the result that I'm seeing is not even final but already looks amazing. Also, I have to mention that Dr. White's bedside manner post-surgery was outstanding, he was also always there for me if I had any questions, regardless of time of the day. I had no bruising and no complications after my surgery. The most uncomfortable I felt was just muscle soreness.
So, overall all, I am so happy I chose Dr. White as my surgeon. He really makes our dreams come true, ladies!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon