Finally a Legit Review *Dallas Tx*

I had extra fat over my c-section scar,...

I had extra fat over my c-section scar, unflattering love handles and back fat that just would not go away with working out. Maybe I just don't have the patience to live in the gym and wait for results, however I decided to get a fat transfer procedure. This procedure took fat from my abdomen, flanks(love handles), and back and added it to my butt. The pictures that are posted are before and after pictures with only a day in betwee. I will try to keep photos updated along the way for all you late night trollers like myself looking for legitimate reviews.

1 week Post-Op photos

1 week after operation, still using compression garment during the day, and sleeping with full body garment at night
Dr.Nathan Long

Dr. Nathan Long and his staff are wonderful and extremely helpful. I felt comfortable from consultation to the day of procedure and will definitely recommend him to anyone looking to do liposuction and/or fat transfer.