I Love Dr. Toledo - my Story - Dallas, TX

I'm not one to write reviews because I'm very...

I'm not one to write reviews because I'm very private about my work and who I see for my work. As upset as I am I'm trying to maintain the strength to share my story. First off Dr. Toledo is aware of my financial struggles and I've been very up front about it to him. My family has been put through the ringer so much it's drained me. So I've only wanted to go in for more practical things.

Dr. Toledo was mentioning to me he was worried about my sunken in face. I keep going in for filler and Botox and he does it but apparently that's not enough. He said to put a consultation on the books. So I did for getting my eyes done. That day I came in and he laughed at me saying what I needed was to eat a gallon of ice cream. Dr. Toledo made me feel degraded, and I feel the Botox and fillers did not work or last.

I spent 3200 on fillers and Botox every few months, and it didn't work. Then he tries to sell me surgeries, while pushing more injections while saying he doesn't like injections.

My self-esteem is broken, and well I'm broke! Please do your research and go elsewhere. He is not a skilled or caring Doctor, and the results are not there. So so sad over this.

Went in again

I went in again for Botox and filler and all is well. Actually, all is fabulous! I looked great for my daughter's wedding-- I was asked if I was not her mother, but her sister! Glad Dr. Toledo and I gave it another try because it turns out he's amazing!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon