52 Yrs Old, Several Surgeries, Bladder Leakage and a Much Needed Vaginal Rejuvenation - Dallas, TX

I have been wanting to have Vaginal Rejuvenation...

I have been wanting to have Vaginal Rejuvenation for over 2 years now, and I finally found the courage to have it done. in the beginning of my healing process was tough, but after a couple of weeks it became easier! Everything Dr. Brady shared with me about the procedure was exactly on point. Thanks.

Dr. Brady was outstanding throughout my entire journey! From the time I entered her office to the day of my procedure and there after she has been nothing but kind and pleasant, while answering every question I brought forth! Her staff is amazing! I felt extremely comfortable telling her my concerns and issues...she made that happen. I am so glad I made the choice to have Vaginal Rejuvenation, and that I chose her office to have it done! Dr. Brady knows her stuff and she is absolutely amazing in her profession. Sexual gratification is a major concern for women, not to mention being able to control bladder leakage....I had issues with both. Dr.Brady changed that....she changed my life! Thanks Dr. Brady.