40 Year Old Wife and Mother of 3, Lost over 100 Pounds, Much Needed Arm Lift - Dallas, TX

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr John W. Antonetti and...

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr John W. Antonetti and his staff!! They are simply amazing!!! The whole process went so smoothly and I still can't believe how amazing my results are. I went in expecting okay results as I had so much loose skin on my arms after losing over 100 pounds. However, Dr. Antonetti being the true artist that he is left me with results that far exceeded my expectations! His skill and experience are second to none. I cannot see anyone being disappointed with his work! I am so happy that I selected him for my arm lift. Thank you again, Dr. Antonetti and staff. You guys ROCK! Next up tummy tuck :)
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr John W. Antonetti is an amazing surgeon. You can tell his is very passionate about his work. He is very honest and set real expectations upfront. I truly appreciate his professionalism. He is a true artist and very easy on the eyes :)