35 4 Kids Tummy Tuck and Lipo - Dallas, TX

I love clothes and wanted to loom good I. My...

I love clothes and wanted to loom good I. My clothes as well as wear a bikini! I wanted to feel good abouty appearance outside of clothes. I had it dome April 1 2016. The 1st day was nothing ..real pain kicked in for me end of day 2. I took my meds and drank toms of water to avoid constipation. Also gasx saved my life. I was very tight for a long time it wasn't until 3 weeks before I could stand up almost erect and 4,weeks to stand and there is still tightness and pulling. To me the lipo was more painful and actually I still sore. Would I do it again?, yes in a heartbeat!!!

Best decision I've ever made!! I'm in love with my tummy!! My PS has started me on scar therapy .
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

He is awesome . your safety is he #1 priority then your.satisfaction. He won't do.anything you don't need or that won't have good results! His staff is awesome to say the least! Its like going to hang out with friends at every visit!,Great Doctor!!