30 Yo, Panniculectomy and Lipo!

Hello all! I've been stalking this website like...

Hello all! I've been stalking this website like crazy. I'm having my panniculectomy done tomorrow and lipo to my flanks, back, neck, inner thigh. Wow, that's not nerve wrecking....NOT! I am super nervous and having some slight anxiety! I know I'm not going to be able to sleep LOL! More so worried about the recovery part and the pain! I'll keep y'all posted!!!

1 day PO

So far not bad, I thought I would be in more pain lol. The hardest part I would say is getting up and down. I've been asleep on and of yesterday and today. I had a catheter put in me, eek!! I will say it was quite painful going to pee afterwards and still some today. I'm walking slightly hunched over but its really not bad at all. I did have some sort of burning sensations in my right upper thigh from the lipo but the pain is gone thanks to the great pain meds. I have some bruising going on. I can't wait to see my results!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

So far he and his nurse and staff have been pretty friendly and helpful and easy to respond in any question you have.