30 Y/o Vi Peel - Dallas, TX

I'm not sure how I feel about this peel yet. This...

I'm not sure how I feel about this peel yet. This is my third peel in the past 2 years but this is the first vi peel. The other two were jessner peels and although I peeled my results with them were very disappointing. This is day 4 and I am peeling like I expected but there is a little discomfort, redness and itching that I never had with the Jessner peels. I can give a better update in a couple of days. This peel was not painful, just a little stinging, left on for 8 hours.

Day 5

Day 5. I am still peeling which is fine but the esthetician told me is only peel for two days (on days 3+4) I can tell I will still be peeling tomorrow as well. I have darker dry patches by my mouth but I can tell it will all clear up nicely.

Day 6

Day 6, I have a couple of dry patches around my mouth and small dry patches on my forehead. Ive basically been slathering on moisturizer over my face bc it's uncomfortable to smile or laugh if I don't.

Final results

I guess it was worth the money, my skin looks healthier overall but I honestly don't see any major difference.
Laser Treatment Center

The estetician was knowledgeable and was very particular about what peel was best for African American skin.