26 Years Old, Somewhat Crooked Teeth, Trying Invisalign - Dallas, TX

I've always wanted straight teeth but I could...

I've always wanted straight teeth but I could never afford it. I'm going to try Invisalign and would like to log my journey. I enjoy seeing everyone's results and stories. I hope I have just as good an outcome. I'm waiting on my trays. Posting before pics now. The dentist who I'm working with is very impressionable and she is currently going through the Invisalign process herself.

1st set of trays

I finally got my Invisalign in! I found out that I will have 18 total trays. My dentist offers "propel", I don't know if others offer it, but it basically cuts my time in half. The process was a little long getting it started. I had to have four (4) IPR's, for those who don't know, because I didn't, the pretty much shaved a gap in between some teeth. It was painless. After that, she started the "propel" process. That consisted of drilling, with a hand drill, into the bone and gums under every tooth. It sounds painful, but it really wasn't. She called it creating dimples. The "propel" process is supposed to help my teeth move quicker. She told me not take take any anti inflammatory pills because the inflammation also helps the teeth move. I will be switching trays out every week opposed to every two weeks. So far, I haven't felt any pain, just tightness. It could be that I have taken Tylenol as a precaution. I have four (4) buttons on top and six (6) on bottom, ten (10) total. I will keep you guys updated, any thoughts or advice are more than welcome! I'll try to update with better pics, I didn't think to take any earlier.

Day 2

My teeth are really tender! It doesn't hurt, but they're tender. Here is a photo without the Invisalign.
Floss Dental