25 Year Old Rhinoplasty. Dallas, TX

I have always been unhappy with my nose. My...

I have always been unhappy with my nose. My nostrils were too flared and my tip is too round. I told the PS I wanted the nostrils and tip part to be more narrow, and then he went on for a long time talking about the bridge and the type of procedure he wanted to do. Three weeks post op now, and not sure what to think. I wish I had been more assertive about what I wanted. I feel it is too tall, almost westernized. It is better than what I had before, but unsure about results. I wish my bridge was a little lower. I think I would have been happy even if he had never touched it. I have only been out twice since the surgery. I haven't told anyone but my family and they think I look totally different, and if I hadn't had told them they would recognize that I had gone under the knife right away. A guy friend of mine that I've known for over a decade, but hadn't seen in a year, asked me if I had done something to my face, but didn't know what. A lady that works at this restaurant I go to for carry out once a week outwardly said, "Did you do something different? Surgery? You look prettier." But yeah, like I said, it is better than what I had before, but not exactly what I wanted. I was hoping it was one of those things where only I would notice and no one else would know what I did differently. I'm not sure if I feel any prettier or more confident. Just kind of different and self-conscious.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon