*WRONG IMPLANT SIZE COMMUNICATED - 22 Years Old, Breast Augmentation

As a small 34A, I had thought about getting a...

As a small 34A, I had thought about getting a breast augmentation for awhile before coming to see Dr. Khan. I had been to another consultation, and while the doctor and staff were wonderful, I wanted to explore other options as well. During my consultation with Dr. Khan, she measured me and explained what size she thought would be best for me based off of my measurements. She explained to me the risks and consequences of going for an implant that was too big for my breast pocket, which I was very happy about because the other doctor had suggested an even bigger implant size. She was extremely thorough and informative and answered all my questions. The 24 hour recovery is no joke--I was out of bed and took a nice walk around the neighborhood about 8 hours after my surgery. There was minimal pain as long as you followed post-op directions, and I went back to work three days after my surgery (probably could have gone back a day earlier, but I wanted to take a rest day). I had a lot of swelling in my upper body, but all the excess fluid was gone after 7-9 days. Anytime I had a question or concern, I could call up the office and Hannah was always extremely sweet and happy to help. I am very happy with my results and would recommend Dr. Khan to anyone!

WRONG IMPLANT SIZE COMMUNICATED

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

UPDATE: So I came across my implant cards while cleaning, which list the serial number and CC size of the implants. I had 304 cc's put in. I distinctly remember during my consultation, I had been measured for 304 cc's, but I asked if we could go up a size and Dr. Khan said yes, we could go up to 339 cc's (going up one size). I even remember on the day of surgery Dr. Khan asked to confirm what size we were putting in. This entire time I was under the impression I had 339 cc's put in, but I actually have 304 cc's. I called the office and Dr. Khan spoke with me and insisted that all her notes said we were going with 304 cc's and that a 339 cc implant would not have fit me for a 24 hour recovery. In the end, I am still satisfied with my results, but I am still rather upset about this miscommunication, because it had been confirmed twice with me beforehand that we were using 339 cc's. For a procedure that I paid $6400 out of pocket for, I expected the implant that I wanted. Also got measured and I'm currently a 30DDD/32D.