116Ib Brazilian Butt Lift - Dallas, TX

Dr. Jejurikar in Dallas TX is definitely a sweet...

Dr. Jejurikar in Dallas TX is definitely a sweet heart, professional & gave me his honest opinion threw the whole way! I'm still healing and my body is still going threw the changes of settling. I didn't have much fat to start with, but Dr. J definitely found fat where I didn't even know existed on my body! I'm on a high calorie diet of 3,000 calories a day, & I'm loving it! I'm petite and didn't expect a huge big-o butt at the beginning of all this. My new butt definitely fits me & my size. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it doesn't shrink much more!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic, wouldn't have chosen any other Doctor. Other Dallas Surgeons I'm sure are just as amazing as Dr. J! Once I met Dr. J, I knew he was the man for the job, & If I ever decided to do it again I will definitely return to Dr. Jejurikar! Do your research, and interview as many Surgeons as you want till you find the right one. Dr. J was the surgeon for me!