116Ib Brazilian Butt Lift - Dallas, TX

Dr. Jejurikar in Dallas TX is definitely a sweet...

Dr. Jejurikar in Dallas TX is definitely a sweet heart, professional & gave me his honest opinion threw the whole way! I'm still healing and my body is still going threw the changes of settling. I didn't have much fat to start with, but Dr. J definitely found fat where I didn't even know existed on my body! I'm on a high calorie diet of 3,000 calories a day, & I'm loving it! I'm petite and didn't expect a huge big-o butt at the beginning of all this. My new butt definitely fits me & my size. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it doesn't shrink much more!

Fantastic, wouldn't have chosen any other Doctor. Other Dallas Surgeons I'm sure are just as amazing as Dr. J! Once I met Dr. J, I knew he was the man for the job, & If I ever decided to do it again I will definitely return to Dr. Jejurikar! Do your research, and interview as many Surgeons as you want till you find the right one. Dr. J was the surgeon for me!