37 Dr Meade is the BEST - Dallas, TX

I can't see my results just yet since I have still...

I can't see my results just yet since I have still have my binder on and I'm in pain . I went to a doctor in Houston who performed a botched tummy tuck and thank God someone Referred me to Dr Meade. He really listens to your concerns , he's professional and such a nice doctor I just cousins believe it.

2nd day post op

I unfortunately have my period :/ I'm going to ask the girls for a pre op pic , I can't bend over right now . I will show more pics the moment I get a chance especially the before pics . Dr Meade did an amazing job !!

Before pics

This was done three months after my first tummy tuck with Dr hour glass in Houston Texas himself . Clearly I needed a revision.

6 days post op

I'm going to show pictures of me sitting on the toilet and look at the difference from my first tummy tuck from Dr Hourglass himself in Houston Texas . My first TT I has lipo and a TT .

20 data post op

So I wanted to take pics of my progress it's been 20 days and I feel fabulous my clothes fit better , I finally have a new BB , dr hourglass never gave me one :/ Why didn't I do more research and found Dr Meade first !!!! You will not regret going to him I promise ! So talented !

No pics

For the ladies who say "I don't want to post pictures , I don't feel comfortable ?? You must not know how to edit your face or tat's ? If you don't like your surgeon's work post pics this helps other women. I read so many reviews with the same line?! I don't get it . Sorry just ranting away :))
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

He is everything you read about and more . My husband says he is respectful and he couldn't believe how he called him to see if I was ok . The staff , nurses from the anesthesia guy are all so professional funny and just quite an amazing experience I would recommend him to anyone and I have already . I live in Austin and yes I took a three hour drive to do all of this . I can't see my results now and will be posting later but I had to leave a review to thank them for being such caring people . You will not regret it .