45yrs Old, 6 Kids, 4 C-sections, Tubal/tubal Reversal. Dallas, TX

My moviation is to continue to excercise and...

My moviation is to continue to excercise and staying fit. My health is my number one reason for doing this procedure. Looking good and staying fit makes me feel sexy and positive about myself. I have read a lot of his reviews on his website and looked at pictures of other's who had TT and breast lifts done. I loved their results. I also searched for other doctors but Dr. Meade stayed in my mind. He also gives a $500 discount off on TT. Other surgeons did not. He's an excellent surgeon. As an RN I love advocate for people to get excellent results and stay healthy. I am not just saying this to help promote his services. He's a good person and an excellent surgeon.

I called and made an appointment with him for a consultation. He went over everything, That would be expected for surgery. I had to take a lots of pictures before surgery. I was undecided when I wanted it done. I called back 3 or 4 months later, did my Preop lab work and then taled with him and his nurse in setting up an appointment I was very motivated to get my figure back after having six kids.

9th day Postop results TT/Brest lift

Everything is looking fantastic..still having some pain but it's worth it.????

9th day postop TT/ breast lift

Looking fantastic!I love it!

9th Postop day

My body is looking good! Still sore but it's worth it.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon