44yr Mother of 3. Grandma of 1. All my Kids Are Grown and I'm Tired of Back/neck Pain. I Was a 38DDD - Dallas, TX

Time to do something for me! I've dealt with...

Time to do something for me! I've dealt with back/neck pain for too long. Been to chiropractors, pain management, been on pain meds for about 6mo now. Met with Dr McKane and was told I was a perfect candidate. Insurance approved in 4 days! Had my surgery on Sept 9th (yesterday). Woke up and my breasts felt like they were on fire!! Nurses at Medical City was awesome in getting the pain levels down. Today, I feel air bubble on the top part of my breasts and hear sloshing of fluid. Read it's normal...I have discomfort time to time, but I just take my pain pills and I'm ok. Nothing unbearable. I have been trickling blood under my left breast but not to bad. I will be able to take a shower tomorrow and will post pics! So far, no regrets!

Day 2 post op

Just got out of the shower...feels good to be clean. Still oozing under breasts a little. I can still hear fluid and air pockets. My stomach is really bloated too. Everything is really tight feeling...overall, I think the girls will turn out great!
PS: don't forget to take a laxative... All the pain meds will plug you up! ????

3 day post op

Woke up this morning feeling pretty good! Don't feel as tight, the soreness and pain is a 1. Still lots of sloshing going on in there...I see my Doc this Thursday, he can determine what, if anything, needs to be done.
Overall....having to resist cleaning this house! That's never happened! Hahaha
More pics to come!

Day 4 post op

Didn't sleep well last night. I was having twinges of pain..I'm also stressed about what he's going to say today about the fluids I'm hearing.
If I can stay tilted up when I sleep, the fluid and pressure doesn't build as much. I start out sitting up and then I end up lying flat. I need to get this corrected soon because I'm back to work Thursday! Will update what the Dr says and pics today...stay tuned

Day 4 post op checkup

Just left the Dr's office. He's very pleased with how they look. I do have a fluid filled blister under my left breast. He's going to watch that closely but doesn't foresee anything major. He does want a sono to check on how much fluid is in there. May have to aspirate if it's too much. Nervous about that. Said he thought I would settle into a full C or small D. Very happy about that. Wants me to go without bras while home so the blister can heal. Nipples and breast are alive and well! Sono probably tomorrow...will update after.

5 days post op

Didn't sleep well again last night. Stressed about the blister. I tend to be a worry wart. Still haven't heard about the sono. I'm supposed to return to work tomorrow. The blister has gotten bigger and now I see a small one coming up on the other breast. My nipples I can feel buy anything below my nipples, is completely numb. Anybody else experiencing this? Doc called in more pain meds since I'm feeling a lot of discomfort and sharp pains. Super scared but praying life to my breasts...will update tomorrow!

8 days post op

Yesterday was my 1st day back to work. Even though I work a desk job, man it was tiring. Gravity was not my friend. I felt like something was pulling these girls down hard. I was very sore by the time I got home. I also had to change my dressings while I was at work. I'm assuming because I was up and moving more than before. That actually was good because I hear less sloshing in my breasts now. Everything looks great, still kind of itchy. Blister still draining but looks good! Starting to get feeling back except under breasts around to outside. Top, nipples, and insides I can feel...Will add photos later!

10 day post op

First spaghetti strap tank top I've ever been able to wear!!! WOOHOO!!!

New top

Spaghetti straps!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I really like Dr McKane because he will keep asking you how can I help you with any worry or stress. He's thorough with explanations and he has taken care of me. He came highly recommended and I did ask the nurses at medical city hospital about him...they love him. If you want to know about a Dr, ask the nurses