I Can Breathe!!! - Dallas, TX

As long as I can remember, I have suffered from...

As long as I can remember, I have suffered from not being able to breathe through my nose. I would often wake up with a dry mouth due to sleeping with my mouth open from not being able to breathe. I was also told that I would snore in my sleep. About 5 years ago I was informed that I had a deviated nasal septum and enlarged turbinates. Dr. White is double board certified in both ENT (Ear, Nose, and Throat) as well as Plastic Surgery. Since he has done other cosmetic procedures on me, I fully trusted him, given his extensive background and expertise. Dr. White is extremely thorough, and patient safely is his top priority. He explained everything he does to avoid complications. I was cleared by a group of internal medicine specialist prior to my operation to make sure there were no underlying issues that would interfere with having general anesthesia. This all made me feel completely safe and in good hands. I was hand walked through the entire process from start to finish which made me feel comfortable knowing what was going on and what to expect. I had my surgery about 6 weeks ago on my septum and turbinates and I am over the moon! There was no removable packing, very little bleeding post-surgery, no nausea, and no visible swelling or bruising. I returned to work just after 1 day!! My internal splints were removed after 10 days and I have felt like I have a brand new nose. I can breathe better than ever before, I no longer wake up with a dry mouth, and I have been told that my snoring has stopped. I would recommend anyone suffering from seasonal allergies and/or nasal obstruction to have this procedure that literally changes your quality of life. Dr. White and his entire staff are the absolute BEST!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon