55 Yr Old Female Birthed, Nursed and Sent 3 Children to College, Decided to Do Something for Myself. - Dallas, TX

After extensive research on doctors in the...

After extensive research on doctors in the Dallas/Ft. worth area I decided on Dr. Gibby. I like the fact that she has chosen one area which she enjoys and is very good at to limit her practice to. My husband is a veterinarian and he made the same decision years ago ( you can't be really good at all ascepts of medicine and he chose to specialize in small animal medicine and surgery). Dr .Gibby has done the same thing? I give her bedside manner a 10, her staff a 10 and her pre and after care a 10. She told me exactly what to expect so there were no surprises and although I'm writing just 4 days post-op I am 100 percent pleased. I would recommend Dr. Gibby if you are thinking about getting any lypo procedure done. I had lypo on my inner and outer thighs, knees, love handles and my upper arms.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

What more can I say but that I am 100 percent pleased with my choice of dr. Gibby.