Happy Surgical Nurse Since 1995 - Dallas, TX

Did my breast augmentation and rhinoplasty in 1995...

did my breast augmentation and rhinoplasty in 1995 and I am still completely happy today. I have been a surgical nurse for over 20 years and have seen it all. Dr. Toledo is the best plastic surgeon. His results are by far better than the other surgeons I have worked with. I have recommended many friends and family to him. I completely trust and respect his skill. His staff is very helpful and always nice. There is a happy, warm vibe there.

I did it again.

After writing my last review about Dr. Toledo I decided to go in and talk to him about a tummy tuck. As you can read in my last entry I'm a nurse who had a rhinoplasty/breast augmentation back in 1995 and I'm still very happy with my results. My life moved forward, I got married and had 3 wonderful kids. I love them but not what they did to me belly. I had a ton of stretch marks under my belly button and a pooch. So I went back Dr. Toledo for my tummy tuck and umbilical hernia repair in July. Two days after surgery I removed my bandages and WOW my belly was SO FLAT and my belly button is perfectly round. It took about 10 days to get back to work at the hospital. He told me a could work out again at 4 weeks but I'm not sure about that yet. The first 4 days were the worst. I was really sore but that was probably the hernia repair. We stitches and drain came out 6 days after the surgery and we went out to dinner that night to celebrate. I'm very happy I went back to Dr. Toledo. It was nice to see the same staff throughout the years. I had my last baby in 2010 and should have not waited to get it done. I work with other plastic surgeons in Dallas so I'm not able to post my before/afters.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon