Liposuction and Fat Transfer - Düsseldorf, Germany

At the 4th of November I finally went to Dr....

At the 4th of November I finally went to Dr. Sandman for a water assisted liposuction with fat transfer to the breast. The consultation before was great and he really takes care of his patients. The water assisted liposuction allows to do treatment without a complete anesthesia. You are awake and only have a local anesthetic. I did the liposuction on my inner thights and my knees and the transfer into my breast. Dr. Sandman was very friendly and I wasn't scared at all. The assistents were also very nice and always asked how I was feeling. I'm still in the healing process but I'm looking forward to see my results!
I posted some before photos and will show the healing process and the results.

After one week

After the first week the pain was almost done and I could even do sports again. The blood went down the legs inside, but it didn't hurt at all. My legs are still swollen. I make lymph drainage every second day. The lymph drainage really helps to get rid of the water in the legs. The Breast is also still a little bit swollen after a few days. But the breast did't hurt at all.
Dr. Jan Sandmann