39yrs Old with 2 Kids and over my Belly

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So after several years of thinking how much I...

So after several years of thinking how much I would love to stop sucking in my stomach, I finally decided to do something about it.

I have had 2 consultations, 1st with Mya two years ago and was quoted around £5000.

And 2nd about a month ago either The Private Clinic, London Harley street, £5800.

I was going to go with the private clinic. But while researching I came across people going abroad for surgery and how much cheaper it would be.

So after reading several reviews and stories I have decided on Czech - Iscare Clinic in Prague.

I have the procedure booked for the 16/6/2017. I am really nervous about it. I have only told my sisters and mum and a couple of friends.

It's not that I want to hide it from anyone, I'm just over hearing questions about going abroad/risks.

Anyway I have been adv to arrive at 7.30am and pre op and Vaser surgery all on same day.

So I'll be having upper and lower abdomen done and flanks.

I'm happy with my overall size, just so over my waist

Hopefully all goes well.

I'll keep you updated

Night before Vaser Lipo surgery

So arrived in Prague today, landing was a bit bumpy ????,
And as Iscare Clinic advised there was a driver holding my name up ready to transfer us to the hotel.
So I'm all set for tomorrow, I think????
I have to be at clinic for 7.30am for pre op checks and hopefully surgery.

I'm starting to feel nervous, but as me and my hubby are struggling to find a decent meal before midnight, I'm currently starving. Which is slightly taking my mind off of it.
Wish me luck ????????

Day of pre op and surgery

So I arrived at the Iscare Clinic 7.30am as advised in the email.
Was called in to have pre op after 5mins.
The nurse took 4 vials of blood and I had an ECG and the anesthetist asked me questions re my health and I had to complete a four page questionnaire.
After the checks I had to wait in receiption area for my blood results to come through.
While waiting the surgeon called me in to go through the areas I wanted Vaser Lipo on.
And marked out the areas on my abdomen and flanks.
Then he advised me I would not be seen till around 3pm. ????

Then I was back in reception where they priced up the total owing which came to £1250. £200 more than initially advised via email.

But I just though I've come this far and I'm not going home without doing over £200.

As I was just about to pay, the receptionist passed me a phone and the anesthetiser was on the line advising my blood results were not all at the levels they needed to be and I was not able to go ahead with the procedure.

I was in shock, I broke down and just felt so disappointed ????

I left the clinic as fast as I could, they did give me the results to present to my GP.

As soon as out of building i was straight onto EasyJet app to change my flight.
Returning home today, extremely disappointed ????

Iscare Clinic adv will only charge for pre op and I will get remainder of my deposit back via transfer.

So the moral of my story is, if you are travelling abroad for cosmetic surgery, prior to going get your bloods checked.

Good luck.
I'm just so over it ????????????????????????????????????
Dr Štefan Krivosudský