I Would Do It Again Facelift and Necklift Smass,49 Y.old

I was recently in Forme clinic for facelift and...

I was recently in Forme clinic for facelift and necklift surgery. The doctor Vasek is the one who performed surgey on me. I was happy with the result, no pain , and hardly any bruising. In two weeks I will be ready for work. It is possible that I might have to wait three weeks before i can workout. Scars make it look like the surgery will be unnoticeable quite soon. No chin suture (I guess it is standard procedure in US), but not in Czech republic. For individuals with a turtle neck, a scar under the chin is acceptable. This is because your neck will hide the scar.
Whole Forme clinic is very professional and same level as private clinic in U.S., if not exceeding the level of the professionalism.
The only cons would be the ease of the deposit, which is required as the bank transfer from U.S.. For some unknown reason you have to pay deposit by bank transfer, the rest of the amount they are happy to take all CC, except AMEX.
Petr Jan Vasek

Professional,formal ear nose and throat doctor,so if you have done anything on the head,Doctor Vasek is the one.