56 Years Old. Upper and Lower Eyelids. Czech Republic

I had noticed an increase in sagging over past two...

I had noticed an increase in sagging over past two years. Especially on my left eye. I looked sad when I wasn't. I knew it had to be done so I thought better sooner than later. I researched Europe, and as I had a friend with an apartment in Prague I looked there. I contacted previous patients of various surgeons, and emailed Dr Singarova's office alot.
I loved what I saw of her previous work. Conservative and so neat. She was honest and explained possible issues. Told me that the slight asymmetry I already had would not be corrected but that she would be able to minimise it.
I am amazed at how good already look and I had no pain! Had local anesthetic, do not remember a thing. Lots of ice packs soothed any irritation. Dr Singarova looks at my daily pictures and gives me advice and feedback.
Cannot praise this Dr and the Clinic highly enough.

Think something is wrong.

Very red, and a bruise developed on right eyelid.

Very red eyelids four weeks post op. Allergy but no idea to what.

Used nothing but water to sooth for four days. Sunglasses only to protect from light.

Latest, 8 weeks post op.

Thrilled. All calmed down, stil some l swelling to go, but can see a big improvement. Am using a hydrating gel at night mainly, as I don't want to rub them and pollen is high here at the moment
Please ignore hair! Just got up.
Dr Singerova

Superb treatment, wonderful follow up via email. Skype if required. Truthful explanation. Will be going back for further treatment as and when required. The whole experience was easy and I felt very well taken care of.