60. Never Too Old to Have Teenage Breasts - Czech Republic

Am in Prague where it costs less than half of the...

Am in Prague where it costs less than half of the cost of surgery in England, with a much smaller risk of post_op infection. Am waiting for the operation which will be this afternoon 29th not 30th. We are behind USA time. Very excited. Been wanting this for so many years. 40 in fact...so far Forme Clinique is lovely.

4 hours post surgery

Feeling. SO happy and relieved. Tight bandages no worse than the huge bras I had to wear...my son visited me and took a pic. Not sure how to post but will try. Tired. Lovely surgeon (woman). Thanks to the Angel of Small Boobs

My son took this

Graffitid girls

Gawd I hated the way they got in the way...no more.The Incredible Lightness Of Being a bit smaller. Love it

24 HOURS AFTER

Just had drains removed and saw the newly formed girls. I couldn't be happier. My surgeon did not cut under my breasts at all, just miraculously did it all with a vertical cut. 300 gms + 250 gms.

Feeling great

Had a good day. Relaxing on comfy bed in clinic being watered and fed by an incredible team. No pain! Not even stiffness. Have been given an instruction leaflet and all the meds I will need when I leave tomorrow to go to my hotel. So far so good, 30 hours after. Thanks for your support! X

In hotel 2 days after surgery

Feeling great. I am very bruised but otherwise feeling fine. Sleepy. Will pist pics later.

5 days after

In hotel. Spent the morning walking around Prague, sightseeing, sitting in the sun. Very hapPY and LIGHT. already feel a normal size. My son covered me in cling film earlier so i could shower and wash hair. Feeling really good. Dr Dorisskova (sp?) at Forme clinic is great.

2 weeks after surgery

Well, I didn't think I could feel quite so low, having felt brilliant since surgery. Sleeping on my back has become terribly painful, and today I have lower back pain radiating down my thighs and through my hips. I cannot move. Could it be from pressure on my bottom from sleeping half-sitting up? Any ideas please? Feeling so DOWN.

Four weeks post operation review

I feel it is time I updated you on how it has all gone in the past two weeks since I last posted. I have done far too much since week one: driven up and down the length of England helping my daughter move house, and now I am back at work I can finally RELAX (yes, unfortunately my boss has died so I am just staying in his house for the family). The second and third week after I found most disagreeable in terms of discomfort. Such searing pain under my breasts which was similar to how it was BEFORE the BR with the bra digging in. So I was a bit disheartened and felt as if maybe my surgeon had not taken enough off. She only took 550 gms, or just over a Pound, in total (250 R 300 L) but then when I put clothes on it is so wonderful to have them fit, and not having to keep readjusting THE GIRLS to keep them in check. I am so happy to be a small woman without giant boobs. Yesterday was the first time I have been alone since the surgery, and I was able to take the time to peel off all the sticky strapping to reveal my new improved breasts. They are not the most beautiful I have ever seen, but with clothes on I am so thrilled. I am beyond wanting to have a perfect body (lost that long ago), but to be able to be active and lithe is so important that any minor discomfort along the way makes it all worthwhile. I realised that the sticky tape was exacerbating the pain under my breasts, so since yesterday I have felt so comfortable. I can honestly say, even with stitches still in, I can't even feel any discomfort at all. And a bonus is now I can sleep on my side, as of yesterday, which is FANTASTIC. Here are my before (yugh) and after (SIGH).

FIVE WEEKS AFTER

Feeling absolutely great at this stage.My daughters had a good look at my scars today and gave them the thumbs up. I have been massaging my breasts with cream and oil after my shower, and there seems to be some feeling coming back. My nipples are very responsive to touch and do what they should, although there is only a little feeling. Today it is a warm day and I went BRALESS for a couple of hours. What a fabulous feeling! It is honestly the first time in about 30 years that I have done this!
Forme Clinic