48 Years Old, Teeth Whitening, Silver Fillings Replacement, Root Canal, Crown - Czech Republic, CZ

I went to Prague to have a complete overhaul of my...

I went to Prague to have a complete overhaul of my teeth. I was concerned with silver fillings after reading much about it thanks to Dr Oz, but I also wanted teeth whitening, and full clean-up. The dental hygienist performed a superb job, getting rid of tartar which must have been as old as myself. After an hour she was still working! (my last dental hygiene was made last year).

The X-Ray showed that a tooth had been incorrectly repaired years ago and there was a risk of bacterial development so the surgeon suggested to empty it, clean it and refill it, then add a crown. All in one, I spent 13 hours on the seat, in 4 different appointments. The team was very precise and professional, using up to date equipment and techniques. The result is very satisfying.

I paid probably half of what I would have paid in the US or even elsewhere in Europe. Basically they fixed everything in my mouth for $ 2700. The only small problem is that I was given the price for one silver filling and the Zoom whitening only, and when they told me what they suggested to do there was no explanation of the cost. Also, I did not know how many fillings I had :)
That being said I knew it would be approximately that so I was not surprised really and I happily paid the price.

Overall, great experience, great staff. The clinic is not huge, there are probably 3 rooms for dental surgery and one for the dental hygienist. Access is easy, personnel is quite nice. I would go again without hesitation. In fact if I ever go back to Prague I'll make sure to visit.

Price for Zoom teeth whitening (+home treatment) is 8.990 CZK, roughly $360
Silver filling removal + replacement with resin costs $60 to $150 depending on size

Pics

Here's the result
Schill Dental Clinic

Doctor is a young and efficent person. There was at least one assistant by his side at all times. Everyone is quite nice.