My Double Jaw Surgery is a Disaster

Only 3 months ago I had double jaw surgery. The...

Only 3 months ago I had double jaw surgery. The only thing I really wanted was a shorter and more symmetrical face as I thought I had a long face. Now my face looks longer and skeletical, and my cheek bones way disappeared. My chin looks too pronounced and big! The upper jaw was moved too forward and I really look like a chimp. My lips end where the nose tip is and the space between lips and nose is bigger now. She also moved the upper jaw down so as to show more teeth (said my teeth were too short). There is nothing I like about this new face. Every day am trying to find my old self in the mirror, but I cannot. I know it is too early to tell, but I do not think anything will change... just the swelling will go away. I really do not know what to do. The doctor sees nothing of this, and says that all went very well and my face is better than before. I am really so depressed and sad. Can double jaw surgery be reversed? And if yes, how dangerous this is?
Dr. Nicolaou