40 Years Old, 4 Sections, Workout Junky - Cypress, TX

This process has been amazing! The office staff...

This process has been amazing! The office staff and Nurses are beyond professional. On the day of my surgery, I felt as if I never left my home. They are very warm, compassionate, gentle and knowledgeable. They accept my calls and respond to my emails quickly! Thank you Linnea, Tiffany, Shannon, Dr. Basu!
They even took good care of my very nervous husband. Anyone who can handle my husband in a hospital setting deserves a raise! :)

Pictures of Dr. Basu's work

I decided to add a photo of the morning, 3 hours before surgery so that everyone could see the reason I opted for a TT. I also added a photo 9 days post-op when one drain was removed. As you will see Dr. Basu did an amazing job! He removed a total of 2lbs of skin. No lipo was needed. My belly button is still healing. Will post more pictures later.

Still healing well. 4 weeks Post-op

Absolutely love my results! Went for my 4 week check up today. Dr. Basu is pleased with my recovery. Still no exercise :( but I can start walking! All stitches removed and I will start scar therapy.

First week ????

This was during my first week of recovery. Ugh! Now that I'm 4 weeks post-op, I can appreciate the down time.

3 Weeks Post-op

Still swollen, but I decided to try on some me Victoria's Secret workout gear! Love it!

6 Weeks Post-Op! Scar Treatment Working Well

I've been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Skin Therapy and SkinMedica Scar Revision Gel. I think it's working quite well!

Four Months Post Op

Never felt better! Having a strong core is very crucial to conditioning your body! Having a TT was a great decision! I love it!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Basu is amazing! He took the time to help me understand every aspect of the surgery. He's a great doctor and has a general upbeat personality. He made me very comfortable from the beginning! If you're looking to have a procedure done -CALL HIS OFFICE! His office staff and nurses are now my new sisters! Paulina at the front desk is more gorgeous than Kendall Jenner :) I started researching doctors in the Houston area 2 years ago. My husband had finally agreed that we should go through with it. After my consultation with Dr. Basu, I knew he was the one! After four c-sections, my muscles had separated so badly that exercise had actually started to hurt and make the separation worse. The skin sagging has always been embarrassing and uncomfortable to look at it daily. I'm glad I did it! I love the results and would like to try cool sculpting to my thighs now.