Alar Base reduction/ scar removal

Went in for Alar base reduction and this is the...

Went in for Alar base reduction and this is the outcome..I know its swollen but my nose is clearly uneven, I'm so depressed because I know when swelling go done I'll look a mess..Please tell me that this is fixable..this Dr was the one who did my initial nose job back in 2014 and later to do a revision in 2015..he clearly don't know what he's doing.. I'm so piss!!

Alar base Reduction

Went in for Alar base reduction and this is the outcome..I know its swollen but my nose is clearly uneven, I'm so depressed because I know when swelling goes down I'll look a mess..Please tell me that this is fixable..this Dr was the one who did my initial nose job back in 2014 and later to do a revision in 2015 because my nose was still wide. Foremost the reason I went back this time was because my scars were very noticeable and my left side was wider...I honestly believe its my fault for trying to be cheap and not doing much research on this Dr specialties. Please give me feedback..I've cried so much because I feel my nose will never be right. I'm tired of surgery!

3 days post surgery (alar base)

Some of the swelling is gone.. But still looks weird

Alarplasty 5 days post surgey

Starting to look at bit better but still a bit swollen and sore

Alarplasty update

Here is my nose 2weeks after.. Its starting to look much better. However its still a bit sore and swole.

Alarplasty 3 weeks post surgery

Here's my nose 3 weeks after...still a bit sore and swole

Three months after Alarplasty

7 mths after Alarplasty

Alarplasty update

Still wish I would've got the full rhinoplasty procedure due to nose bone being too wide.. but I usually try to contour when going out with a darker shade
Dr tang