Beautiful Lip Augmentation!! - Cypress, TX

My lips have always been rather thin causing me to...

My lips have always been rather thin causing me to be very self conscious. I did tons of research on doctors in my area and decided that Dr. Basu was the best choice! All of his reviews were great, when I called to make my appointment at the Cypress location Paulina helped me with any questions I had and was very friendly. I decided to get one syringe of Juviderm to start with for $600. The day of my appointment I was in and out in good time, but not rushed AT ALL. The customer care/service was great from start to finish. I came back 2 weeks later after the swelling subsided to get another syringe cause my lips still needed some volume. My lips went from thin, asymmetrical little things... to perfectly even, full, beautiful lips! I am on love with them!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was great! Even followed up with me the next day and a few days after! The whole experience was more than I expected... I will never go anywhere else for any cosmetic procedure in the future!