Melasma Treatment over the Counter

Hi All, So i have melasma on my face mostly...

Hi All,
So i have melasma on my face mostly cheeks and bad on my upper cheek bones under my eyes . I of course hate it . I bought ROC retinol correxion MAX wrinkle resurfacing system at CVS for 29.95 and they currently have buy one get second one for 50% off so I bought two boxes . I used this stuff 5 days so far . It is supposed to be at night I have done night and a couple of times day as well. I am shocked because I did NOT buy this for melasma and I swear to god it is fading . No it is not totally gone yet but it is less than a week and it is lighter no doubt in my mind.
It says on the box " smooths wrinkles up to 4x better than a leading dermatologist procedure . I looked it up ,they are talking about peels actually.
Not only that check your mail I received a coupon for 10% off my next purchase from cvs and have cvs bucks so I am going back and wiping out my local store this morning . I am shocked I bought this to get smoother skin. I always liked ROC products but this is ridiculous . Ladies it's under $30 give it a go. idk if it is going to work for you , I just know it is doing something for me . Honestly if i was able to get a 50% improvement i would be happy after walking around like this for years . I do not however have the mustache so I can not speak on that , mine is from sun damage and hormones according to my dermatologist who wanted me to try lazer for $3500. I am less than a week in . I will continue to update.

Not really sure

Idk if I'm going to do pcs of my skin honestly . It would have to expose my entire face ????